Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 2 of couch to 5k!!!!

Feeling very proud of myself today! I was pretty sore from Tuesday's run so when I got home from work I told Taylor I did not want to go running. He went to work and I was doing homework feeling a little down on myself for not following through even 2 days of my program. Lacey starting whining and being crazy so I knew I needed to take her on a walk and I figured I might as well just do it! I put on my running shoes and stretched out and did 27 min! I stuck pretty close to the walk/pattern this time! I am proud of myself! Still slight pain in my shins I'll put some ice on them tonight! I am down 1lb for the week so far! Taylor Joined weight watchers which is awesome! He is the Weight-watcher notzie though! (I need him!) I keep meaning to get a before picture up! Thanks for reading this... if you are!

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading! Great job going out even though you didn't want to... keep it up! Remember the difference from a dream and a goal is all of the hard work to obtain it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! You're WAY more dedicated than I am... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey we're missing 5 weeks of daily updates here! What happened?

    ReplyDelete